Why do we need dental restorations? A restoration may refer to filling, crown, or even a cosmetic veneer. We may select one to address a myriad of problems, ranging from tooth decay to chipped teeth. Placing one allows our team to return your tooth to optimal health, beauty, and function. There are many benefits of a dental restoration.
Benefits of Dental Restorations in Waco, TX
- We can repair cavities: If you develop a cavity then we can repair it with a restoration. We can often use a filling to address tooth decay. However, if the decay is advanced then a filling may not be enough. If so, we can place a dental crown to return the tooth to full function, appearance, and health.
- We can restore damage: If you chip or fracture a tooth then we can restore the lost structure. Dental bonding uses the same material as fillings to provide a metal-free solution to broken teeth. We can also use a ceramic restoration, such as a dental crown or porcelain veneer to address damaged teeth.
- They look lifelike: We typically use lifelike materials to ensure they look natural and provide long lasting tooth repair. Our fillings and dental bonding are made from a metal-free resin that can be shaded to blend with the tooth. Our crowns and veneers are made form porcelain, a material designed to look like natural tooth enamel and provide strong restorations.
- They are metal-free: No metal means our restorations are appropriate for people of all ages and those with metal allergies.
- They aid in tooth replacement: If you have lost a tooth we can use a dental crown to secure a dental bridge or restore a dental implant. You can then enjoy lifelike tooth replacement. If you have any questions about tooth replacement then contact our office today.
ABOUT YOUR WACO, TX GENERAL DENTIST
We look forward to providing families with exceptional care and advanced treatment options. To schedule an appointment with Corbet Locke, DDS, please contact us at (254) 776-4888. Our office welcomes patients living in Waco, Hewitt, McGregor, Woodway, and nearby cities.