When you have stained teeth, misalignment, or other esthetic concerns, you may hide your smile or feel self-conscious. Fortunately, cosmetic dentistry allows the doctor to perform a number of procedures designed to improve smile beauty. We offer multiple cosmetic treatments to improve your smile.
5 Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Dental Bonding: A doctor may recommend this procedure for patients who have chipped teeth. Using the same composite resin as white fillings, we apply several layers and cure the material with a light. As it hardens the doctor sculpts and molds the tooth. The process can restore a tooth in a single visit.
- Porcelain Veneers: We use these to completely alter the appearance of the teeth. After preparing the teeth and taking impressions a dental lab will fabricate the veneers from thin shells of porcelain. You will return to the office and they will be placed with a bonding agent. The veneers can mask stains, close gaps between teeth, and reshape damaged or malformed teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer three forms of teeth whitening. Two are performed in office, one less intensive as the other. The third option involves whitening trays and gel and brightens teeth from home. You can enjoy brighter teeth free of embarrassing discoloration.
- Invisalign: After we take impressions and images of your teeth an Invisalign lab will create a series of aligners. Made from plastic, the aligners are barely noticeable and can reposition the teeth until your smile becomes significantly straighter.
- White Fillings: If you have tooth decay we can provide a metal-free alternative to traditional fillings. The doctor will first remove any decay and clean the tooth. After shading the material to blend with the tooth, we apply it and cure the material. The filling will blend seamlessly with your tooth.
ABOUT YOUR WACO, TX, DENTIST:
We look forward to providing families with exceptional care and advanced treatment options. To schedule an appointment with Corbet C. Locke, DDS, contact our Waco, TX, dental office today by calling 254-776-4888. Our office welcomes patients in and around Waco, TX, including Hewitt, McGregor, Woodway, and the surrounding Central Texas communities.