It’s important to understand the background, training, values, and personality of your dentist so you can build a comfortable relationship with him. Dr. Locke loves to communicate and bond with his patients. A personal understanding and connection with Dr. Locke will make your dental appointment more relaxing and confident. Test your knowledge with this short quiz to see how much you really know about your Waco dentist.
1. Where did Dr. Locke receive his doctorate of dental science?
- A. Southern Methodist University
- B. Baylor College of Dentistry
- C. Pankey Institute
2. At which school did Dr. Locke study TMJ therapy?
- A. Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- B. Texas TMJ School
- C. Waco Dental Institute
3. In which of the following dental organizations does Dr. Locke maintain membership?
- A. American Academy of General Dentistry
- B. Texas Dental Association
- C. Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- D. All of the above
4. What year did Dr. Locke open his dentist office in Waco?
- A. 1996
- B. 1986
- C. 1976
5. What is the most rewarding aspect of Dr. Locke’s career as a general dentist?
- A. Cosmetic Dentistry
- B. Implant Dentistry
- C. Sedation Dentistry
- B. Dr. Locke earned his DDS from Baylor, after completing his undergraduate studies at SMU.
- A. Dr. Locke studied TMJ therapy and pain relief from the Las Vegas Institute and the Pankey Institute.
- D. Dr. Locke is dedicated to the dental industry and maintains professional memberships to stay on top of new innovations and treatments. He is involved with The American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, Texas Dental Association, and Central Texas Dental Society.
- B. Dr. Locke opened his first private practice in Waco, Texas, in 1986.
- C. Although Dr. Locke enjoys all aspects of his job that allow him to give patients healthy smiles for life, he especially values providing sedation dentistry to help patients overcome their dental fear and receive the healthy oral care they need.
To begin developing a connection with Dr. Locke, call (254) 776-4888 to request an appointment. Our dentist office in Waco, Texas, welcomes patients from Waco, Woodway, McGregor, Hewitt, and surrounding Central Texas communities.