Did you grow up dreaming of a straighter smile, only to become self-conscious at the idea of wearing braces as an adult? It can be embarrassing entering the boardroom, the workroom, or even writing on a chalkboard, when you’re worried all anyone will notice is the metal brackets on your teeth. Fortunately, modern dentists provide an alternative to traditional orthodontia, which can still straighten your smile, but without many of the discomforts or esthetic insecurities. That way you can obtain your dream smile, without trying to hide your teeth during the process of treatment!
What Could Invisalign Do for Your Smile and Confidence?
Invisalign treatment has become a popular way to address alignment issues of the teeth, because of the unique benefits it offers, when compared to traditional orthodontia. Unlike regular braces, Invisalign consists of a series of BPA-free clear trays, which work to slowly shift teeth into a more comfortable and beautiful alignment.
Some of the benefits of Invisalign include:
- Less discomfort, since there are no metal brackets or wires to irritate sensitive gum tissue
- Less frequent visits to the dentist, thanks to the ability to change the trays out yourself, in the comfort of your home
- The trays are removable, allowing you to eat comfortably, without fear that foods will become stuck in your braces
- You can also brush and floss your teeth, as you normally would, by simply removing the trays long enough to complete daily hygiene, which can keep your teeth in better shape during treatment
- Of course, one of the most obvious benefits of Invisalign, is that the trays aren’t obvious at all
- In fact, most people won’t even notice that you’ve begun a dental treatment, allowing you to smile confidently even as your alignment is being improved
ABOUT YOUR WACO, TX, DENTIST:
We look forward to providing families with exceptional care and advanced treatment options. To schedule an appointment with Corbet Locke, DDS, contact our Waco, TX, dental office today by calling 254-776-4888. Our office welcomes patients in and around Waco, TX, including Hewitt, McGregor, Woodway, and the surrounding Central Texas communities.