When you look into the mirror, are you happy with what you see? Are your teeth yellow, decayed, or crooked? If so, you may have stopped looking up when you’re near a mirror. Or maybe you’ve stopped smiling. If you have, chances are you’re not as happy as you could be. Research shows that the simple act of smiling can improve your mood as well as the moods of those around you. So don’t let your teeth make you frown any longer. With cosmetic dentistry, you can achieve the beautiful smile you deserve. Your Waco cosmetic dentist, Dr. Corbet Locke, discusses the top cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Top Five Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a great option for adults and older teenagers. If you have crooked teeth but have chosen not to straighten them because of the embarrassing metal wires of traditional braces, Invisalign can help. Using clear, removable aligners, Invisalign shifts your teeth gradually into the desired position, without anyone else’s being the wiser.
- Crowns – Porcelain crowns can repair a broken tooth with a prosthetic that is so lifelike that it will look and function like a natural tooth. Crowns are custom made to ensure a cohesive smile.
- Veneers – Veneers offer another option for improving the appearance of crooked teeth. But that is not all they can do. Veneers bond to the front of teeth, improving the appearance of cracked, stained, or pitted teeth. Attaching veneers is also quick and non-invasive procedure.
- Teeth whitening – Nothing compares to a pearly white smile. If your teeth have dulled, teeth whitening can lighten them several shades.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Fillings used to be made of very visible metals, now some are made of a composite resin that matches the color of teeth. These fillings enhance the appearance of any teeth with fillings.
Schedule a Visit with Your Waco Cosmetic Dentist
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, schedule an appointment with your Waco cosmetic dentist, Dr. Locke, today by calling 254-776-4888. Our 76172 dental office serves patients from Waco, Woodway, McGregor, Hewitt, and surrounding communities.